Converting Tape In Clients into Hand Tied Clients
When is it time to convert your Tape In Extension Clients to Hand Tied Extensions? Check out how and why Director of Products and Programs, Angie Gilmore, switches Andi Pope from easihair pro Tape In Extensions to Hand Tied Extensions:
The benefits of easihair pro Tape In Extensions:
- Made for clients with thin fine hair, and also work for those with thick full hair.
- Less weight and tension on your clients biological hair.
- The application is fast & easy with our 5 different “Looks” starting at 10 minutes up to an hour.
- The perfect add-on service for clients struggling to achieve volume.
- Reapplications for Tape In Extensions are required every 6 to 8 weeks which works perfectly with root and color touchups, so you can look and feel refreshed more often.
The benefits of easihair pro Hand Tied Extensions:
- Made for Clients with thicker fuller hair.
- Perfect for Clients with blunt cuts looking for length.
- Provides a beautiful blanket of coverage, length, and chemical-free color
- Reapplications are required every 8 to 10 weeks.
- Fewer maintenance requirements compared to Tape In Extensions.
- Applications require more technical training and practice with our 5 different “Looks” starting at 1 hour up to 2 and a half hours.
Pick Your Method: Tape In or Hand Tied
If you or your Clients don’t like to be in the salon as often or want more coverage and length, it might be time to switch them to easihair pro’s Low Tension High Quality Hand Tied method!
Love how Tape Ins can be placed closer to the hairline without potential damage from tension? We are obsessed with the hybrid method using both Tape In and Hand Tied for a completely custom look and feel!
For Andi’s Hand Tied look: Extreme Length using 22” to 24” Cream Puff & Vanilla Swirl.
For Andi’s Tape In Look: Partial Length using 16” & 20” Seamless Layered Creme Brulee, Creme Soda, & Buttered Popcorn.