February 28, 2018
Tips to Care For Your Tape In Hair Extensions
Since easihair pro’s tape in hair extensions are made with 100% Cuticle Intact Remy Human Hair you have to take care of them like your real hair. Maintenance for tape in extensions is super easy. If you follow the correct home care steps you can reuse your hair for a long time. We’ve had clients tell us they’ve been wearing our hair for over a year! Here are some of the tips that they followed:
Tips to Care For Your Tape In Hair Extensions:
- Leave some extra time when getting ready for styling your extra hair until you get used to the new length and volume.
- Only apply conditioner from the mid-shaft or low ponytail down. Do not put conditioner on your scalp or panels.
- Only use ehp products or other products that your salon professional recommends.
- Apply leave-in conditioner before swimming in the ocean or chlorine.
- No braids while swimming.
- Each time you blow dry, press your panels together to reaffirm the bond.
- Brush from the ends to the root to prevent tangles.
- Sleep with a silk pillowcase to prevent friction and tangles in the hair.
Do you have any tips to care for your tape in hair extensions? Let us know in the comments below!