July 11, 2019
Hailie Lane Bardot Ponytail Hair Tutorial
At easihair pro, we love a good hair tutorial using our tape in hair extensions. Hailie Lane is wearing a Full Length Application using 20 inch Poppy Seed and White Chocolate.
Bardot Ponytail Hair Tutorial
How to Get This Look:
- Apply easihair pro tape in hair extensions in the desired look.
- Curl hair using Flat Iron or Curling Iron to create loose waves and movement.
- Brush hair and section top to bottom.
- Using the bottom section, tie with a ponytail holder and add bobby pins underneath to create extra volume.
- On the top section, tease the hair and divide vertically.
- Wrap the right section around the ponytail and secure with bobby pins. Then wrap the left section the same way.
- Finish your look with a mild holding spray.
Did you try this look? Let us know in the comments below!