October 18, 2018
How To Get Retro Hair Like Juliette Porter
We have some amazing easihair professionals who use our products on some pretty cool people. One of them is Cheyanne Clark who is a Creative Director and Master Stylist at Cutting Loose Salon. Her client, Juliette Porter, had some photos taken of her where she was rocking some awesome retro hair. Want this hair? Look no further! We asked Cheyanne how to get retro hair like Juliette Porter.
How To Get Retro Hair Like Juliette Porter:
- Juliette is wearing 20″ inch White Chocolate and Champagne tape in hair extensions which are trimmed a little bit.
- I used hot rollers to get this look I did on Juliette.
- I start by putting three rollers centered on the top of the head, rolling them back from the hairline. On each side, I add two rollers horizontally (one on top of the other). In the back, I brick layered the rest of the hair going back from the top of the head.
- Prior to setting, I sprayed in Bumble and Bumble Holding Spray, which is a wet hairspray, then brushed the section before adding the roller.
- Start each roller in the mid-shaft, and before rolling to the scalp, wrap the excess hair around the roller from midshaft to ends making sure the hair isn’t twisted and that the ends are rolled in flat.
- Once you have all of the rollers in, wait until they are all cool prior to taking them down. Once set, take the rollers out and brush the hair out.
- To finish the look I backcombed the top and sides and used Oribe’s “Dry Texture Spray” for hold.
The Final Look:
Want to see more of Cheyanne’s work? Check out her portfolio!