Ponytails Are IN-Here’s a “How To” on Kaufmanfranco Fall 2014 Look
Fashion Week Fall 2014 has come to an end! This season’s hair was filled with texture, ponytails and braids! My favorite look this season was Peter Gray’s strong pony at Kaufmanfranco Fall 2014. easihair pro was invited to the hair test, where the designers and lead hairstylist collaborate to create hair and makeup that fits within the designer’s vision.
Working with Peter is always an eye opening and creative adventure where he will try to push the limits. His years of experience show in every aspect of creating looks. One of the many attributes I appreciate about Peter is his eye for details but having fun with it all. His respect for the models and his team is also inspiring in an industry that can be a cold and distant.
If you love this ponytail as much as I do, here is a step by step on how to achieve this look:
- Start with a deep side part
- Leave out a small “V” section of hair from the part, hairline to crown
- Sleek back the hair into a tight ponytail from the scalp using Redken’s Fashion Work 12
- Add length to the ponytail using easilengths around the base of the pony
- Flat iron the ponytail using Heat Glide for protection
- Pull the small “dart like” section of hair back into the ponytail (straight back and flat in the shape of a dart)
- Take the pony tail and bend it into the nape, secure position using elastic and a large blunt needle
- Cut the ends of the pony blunt and finish with a spritz of Cutler Shine Tattoo
[gdlr_button href=”https://www.easihairpro.com/certification-courses-for-hair-extensions/” size=”medium”]Get Certified[/gdlr_button]