Tips for Tape In Hair Extension Removal
As a Hairdresser, removing and reapplying your client’s tape in hair extensions can be one of the most intimidating parts to an application. At easihair pro, we value education over everything. Throughout our tape in hair extension certification course, you will discover the many tips and tricks to a safe and damage free removal and reapplication. Angie Gilmore, Director of Products & Programs, removes a Full Volume application on Jennie. Watch the video below to see more:
Tips for Tape In Hair Extension Removal:
- Have your client come in with clean and dried clarified hair.
- Use our Release to thoroughly saturate the panel.
- Have a firm grip on both the tape and panel.
- Keep your panels organized by using the easihair pro Placement Board.
- Clean your comb thoroughly after each panel removal.
- For stubborn residue, you may use Clean Up as a last resort.
Try out these tips and let us know in the comments below!